What is Fascial Stretch Therapy?
Fascia is the connective tissue which covers your joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles and bones. Changes to the fascia can cause imbalances in strength, speed, flexibility, balance, and agility. Fascial Stretch Therapy is a unique technique based on Ann & Chris Frederick’s Stretch-To-Win system, designed to help the client increase range of motion without pain, via a proven method of pain-free, assisted stretching.
- Fascia is the most prevalent tissue in the body
- The health and function of all joints & muscles are a direct result of the condition of your fascia.
- Healthy circulation in your muscles, joints, arteries, veins, brain & spinal cord is largely dependent on optimal flexibility of your fascia.
- There is NO medication that can improve your fascia.
- There is NO supplement that can optimize your fascia.
- Exercise alone does not optimally balance, align and improve your fascia.
What to Expect from Fascial Stretch Therapy
3PK offers a unique, one-on-one, fascial stretch therapy treatment. During this session, you will lie comfortably and fully clothed on a special table, while a certified flexibility specialist takes your body through a series of assisted stretches. With this relaxing, non-painful approach, optimal flexibility gains are made throughout the entire body.
Benefits of Fascial Stretch Therapy – FST™
- Improved posture & functional ability
- Having reduced pain will allow you to finally enjoy a life of quality.
- Restoration of normal joint space is anti-aging at its best – youthful movement without pain!
- Makes a huge, positive difference in sports performance; just ask the pros that use it.
- Reduces injuries so you can get on with your goals in fitness, recreation & sports.
- Improves & increases options in intimate relationships when you have a flexible body.